Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Freezing day of December

Oh my, I don’t want to sound like a big complainer, but the weather today is really depressing. It’s very cold and icy out there. And when you have a very active 20-months-old baby it is a little more challenging. Ok, I did… I complained.
So, I tried to sew a little (I’m working on some hats) but wasn’t very successful, since Bella is bored and want 100% attention.
We’ve been playing “house” all morning with her dolls, pretending food, microwave… She loves to feed Santa, her best friend since Christmas. She drags this doll all over and takes it to bed every night.
Oh, did I mention we are listening to Billy Joe (The Stranger)? I love him and Bella does too (I think)
Ok, hope the weather gets a little better tomorrow, I need to buy some fabrics (always)


No comments: